Who doesn’t want long, thick healthy hair without doing too much? Using the best quality natural ingredients is key for natural hair growth. Here’s a list of the best oils for hair growth and thickness. After all, the selfies are going to be poppin!
Best oils for hair growth and thickness:
- Avocado Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Castor Oil
- Rosemary Oil
- Peppermint Oil
- Olive Oil
- Argan Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Lavender Oil
1. Avocado Oil: Contains biotin, fats, minerals, and antioxidants. Seals cuticles, stimulates hair follicles, helps hair look smooth, prevents breakage, unclog blocked hair follicles and it’s lightweight.
2. Coconut Oil: It’s rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants that boost circulation in the scalp, stimulates hair-follicles and promotes growth. Coconut Oil nourishes scalp, retains moisture, absorbs quickly, natural detangler, and won’t weigh down hair.
3. Castor Oil: Made of vitamin E, protein and minerals. This thick oil boosts circulation in the scalp, stimulates hair-follicles and promotes healthier, stronger hair.
4. Rosemary Oil: Its anti-fungal properties soothes the scalp. High source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory improving blood circulation and growth stimulation.
5. Peppermint Oil: Stimulates the hair follicle by increasing the blood circulation and oxygen to your scalp. Contains pulegone and mentone (tingling sensation) that strengthen hair roots.
6. Olive Oil: Contains vitamin E, antioxidants and oleic acid. Add softness and strengthens hair by penetrating the hair shaft, smoothens texture and preserves moisture.
7. Argan Oil: Loaded with vitamin E, and antioxidant properties: helps by restring and replenishing the scalp and prevents breakage.
8. Tea Tree Oil: An antibacterial and antimicrobial oil which helps to unclog hair follicles and nourish it from the roots.
9. Jojoba Oil: Included fatty acids, and vitamin E: conditions your hair leaving it stronger, shiner and more manageable.
10. Lavender Oil: Powerful healing properties that increases the number of hair follicles promoting regrowth: which can help in balding.
Know matter what oils you use, be sure to use the best quality. All oils are not the same and processed in different ways: which affects performance.